Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Etsy Banners/Etsy Shop Makeovers

I am super excited to get started on my Etsy Banners! If you use Etsy you know exactly what I'm talking about. These banners and sale avatars are crucial if you have a shop on Etsy. I have a lot of really fun ideas and now that the computer is fixed I will have my bum glued to the office chair for the rest of the week. I really want to make some simple, fun and clean designs at an affordable price for those just starting out, or need a new look!

I just got some new graphics this morning too so this is gonna be fun!

As always, be sure to check out my website as well as my Etsy shop:

www.sararubendall.etsy.com
www.srdesignstudio.weebly.com

Here is a sample:

No comments:

Post a Comment