Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good things to come:)

I filled out forms for my business license today and it really makes all of this seem so much more real. When I worked in Washington I just used etsy or ebay so I never really had to do that but it makes everything feel so...official! I can't wait to get this ball rolling!

There are still a few things to take care of on the website but not a lot. I have to re-do each of the design listings to include some more details but other than that things look great. I can't wait to get started. This is what I absolutely love to do and I am so lucky to be doing what I love.

I also ordered business cards and got some GORGEOUS tissue paper this past weekend. I like to add a little bit of fun to all of the packages I send out so some fun tissue paper always makes things a little bit more exciting. EEK! (that's just me being super excited:)

I am still waiting for my new templates to get here. Of course, I can't really do anything to them until the hubby fixes the computer. I swear if it's not one thing it's another! Either way, I am ready to get things going.

I think that is it for now. I will keep this thing updated in the days leading up to my grand opening. Keep updated for even more coupons and fun surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment