Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grand Opening is coming soon!

Hello to all of you following my blog! I am so excited to introduce my design studio to all of you. I like a lot of you out there am feeling the effects of the not so good economy. When my first daughter was born I was devestated because I wanted so badly to send out some really beautiful announcements. I really wanted a beautiful design that wasn't crazy expensive, but no such luck.

This is why I opened srds. I wanted to offer gorgeous designs at an affordable price. Now I am weeks away from the grand opening and I couldn't be happier! I have been doing graphic design for 4 years now and I am so ready to get things up and running. I have many new designs along with lots of other fun surprises. Be sure to check me out on facebook as well as my website and etsy shop!

www.srdesignstudio.weebly.com
www.sararubendall.etsy.com
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000944162203

Hope to see all of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sara, I love all of your designs. We just started talking about having a baby and your announcements are definitely on the list of must haves!

    ReplyDelete