Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm a green girl

Thanks to treehugger.com I came across this article and wanted to share it with everyone. I recently watched Food Inc. and it really opened my eyes to what we are really eating. This article is called 66 things you can grow at home. If you can't do this then start shopping at a farmers market or make sure all of the fruit you buy is local. Anywho, here's the link:

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/home-garden/sixtysixthings-growhome-containers-withoutgarden.html?campaign=daily_nl

Sara

2 comments:

  1. dude ever since ray saw it, hes like i dont care, im always going to buy things from a farmer! lol and i saw this cool ittle garden that ellen degeneres had at her show, and i want to do it.. ironically how great minds think alike! lol i love you girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't buy any meat from the grocery store anymore, I just can't. We go to a meat market down the street and it tastes so much better, you can really tell too.

    I am hoping that when we get a house I can start my very own garden!!

    ReplyDelete