Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love your job

I know I do! Last night all I could think about was what I had to work on, and I was excited about it! I love the fact that I can stay at home with my girls and still be able to work. It really is important to love what you do. I know I have been so happy lately and I think it has a lot to do with being happy with my job.

I am a total geek and a photoshop nerd. I just love the heck out of all of the possibilities in photoshop.

Today I am adding items to Ecrater and hopefully the hubby will be home so fix the other computer. I have these new templates I am itching to customize! I am ready to get going on this whole adventure!

Special note to my loyal followers: if you know anyone expecting or know anyone having a birthday soon, send them my way. I will take great care of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment