Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Be inspired

I was having a bit of an artistic block if you will. I couldn't hammer out a new design for anything. Then I took a drive out in the country and it hit me. I had the cd player tuned to my favorite laid back music and as I took in the scenery I felt very much at peace. I took a deep, much need breath of fresh air and knew that my troubles were over. I absolutely love what I do and I couldn't be happier with where I am in my life. I get to stay at home with my two beautiful daughters and I get to work at a job that I don't even consider work. Sometimes in life we just have to take a moment and look at everything around us. Life moves so fast and you really have to stop and smell the flowers every once in a while.

I hope I'm not ranting but I do have exciting news! I was able to get these two shop sets done tonight and I am excited to share them with you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment