Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Etsy Banners and Shop makeovers


Do you have an Etsy shop or know someone who does? I am excited to announce that I am now making Etsy shop banners, avatars and whole shop makeovers! I recently started playing around with some ideas for my own shop and thought, "wow, these turned out pretty cute, maybe someone else would like them too." And they did. I started posting them on my Etsy and I got 4 sales in the first day. I am so happy to be helping shop owners get more sales! I am loving these designs and I have even more ideas to come. This afternoon I will be working on some more orders for customers but after that I will be fixing and tweaking some of the old ones. I am so ready to get going...so I think I will. Later!




Sara

1 comment:

  1. Cute ! Very Creative designs and I'm sure you are going to be very popular. I particularly like the nice "SALE" sign...it's so much better than what etsy has to offer. :)

    Oh I found you in the etsy forums thread about blog followers. I'm now following you, maybe you'd care to take a peek at my blog ?

    ReplyDelete