Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Holy American Idol Batman!

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with my shop but I am going to post it anyway...because I can:) Wow is all I can say about last night.

As I'm sure you all know I am a HUGE Lee fan, and it just to happens that his hometown is, oh, I don't know, 10 minutes down the road from where I live! I got the chance to go to the homecoming parade and it was incredible. There were so many fans there to greet him and let him know that he is truly an amazing performer. I think that is what he needed to boost his confidence and it really showed last night. Both performances were miles ahead of the other two and I think he has a great shot at winning the whole thing. He was able to put some emotion into the performances and that is what you need to win. He has grown so much over the past weeks.

I honestly don't even know how Casey made it this far. I watched his audition the other day and I think his good looks are what got him through. He hasn't grown at all on the show like the other 2 have. I just don't understand why he is in the top 3, I really don't.

Crystal was pretty solid all season up until a few weeks ago. Her performances just started going downhill and I think last night she blew it. I know she loves Melissa Ethridge but I don't think the song was perfect for her as the judges said. As for her second song, it seemed as though she screamed the whole thing. I didn't love it. I really don't think she knew what she was signing up for when she auditioned for the show, and now that she has figured it out, I don't think she wants everything that comes along with the show.

So, that leaves Lee. He is going to be the next Idol, mark my words. He wants it so bad and he has the qualifications to be a great American Idol. It was great seeing him come home. He was so emotional and so humbled and it really showed how much he really deserves it.

Sorry, I got off on a bit of a tangent:) More shop stuff to come!

Sara

1 comment: