Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, May 28, 2010

I love Chicago!

I love this city. It is absolutely amazing every time I visit. We started off our day by riding the train into downtown Chicago. Once we got to the city we had to figure out what the heck we were going to do. I suggested going to Navy Pier since I know that is always a good place to start.

So we start walking, and keep walking, and continue walking until we get to Lake Michigan. I could see Navy Pier far in the distance but decided to keep going. It was quite a long walk but gosh darnit we made it! It was too bad that is was a bit overcrowded with kids on field trips and crazy teenagers. The day was gorgeous so I couldn't complain!

We got some yummy food and then decided to walk back so we wouldn't miss our train. Over all the day was fantastic but next time, I think we will drive!

I also got a yucky sunburn. Ouch. It hurts.

Tomorrow we are going grocery shopping and getting supplies to grill out. Tuesday is my birthday so I think we are going to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise. I am not so much a fan of the cheeseburgers but the spinach and crab dip is PHENOMENAL!! OMG. I don't even like spinach but this dip is to die for. So that's where I chose to go for my big 2-5.

Luckily the hubby has off until Tuesday so we will be spending a lot of time together as a family. I love it:)

And Lee won American Idol. Holy cow that was awesome!! I even wore my "beleeve" shirt the whole show. What a nerd I am!

I have also been super busy with my Etsy Shop. I am so thankful to be able to do this. I love my job and I hope to get some more designs out soon. For all of you Etsy followers, be on the look out. I may be having a special sale on my birthday(June 1st) so you might want to visit my shop on that day for some special sales and discounts.

Goodnight everyone:)

1 comment: