Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, May 21, 2010

No Sales:(

What happened? I was getting sales on my banners just about every day and now I have hit a rough spot. I got nothing. Absolutely nothing. I have worked so hard on all of the designs so hopefully things will pick up soon.

Aside from the shop I have some decluttering to do. It seems like I just can't keep up with the messes the girls make, dishes, laundry, vacuuming. It has been a tad overwhelming lately(and my hubby wonders why I'm so tired all the time!)

Don't forget that I am having a sale this Saturday and Sunday(May 22nd and 23rd). Free matching business card design with any Premade Etsy Shop Set of $25.00 or more. That's a $15.00 value free!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I'm waiting for the sales fairy as well.

    ReplyDelete