Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Now Open!

I'm excited to announce that Sara Rubendall Design Studio is now open for business! It has been a long time coming and I am very glad the day is finally here. I have been working so hard these past few weeks to get things up and running. I can definitely say that I am happy where I am at with the shop and my personal life.

I have a few surprises up my sleeve as well. I am working on some new things for my shop as well as my website. I can't say too much about it right now but I know that I am VERY excited!

I hope all of you had a good weekend. The fam and I went to the zoo and had a great time. Boy am I glad we got a membership! This was our second visit and we still haven't seen the whole zoo.

I hope that all of you reading this can pass it on to someone that may need it:)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment