Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do what you love

Do what you love no matter what anyone says. I love being inspired by random things like when I'm driving on a beautiful sunny day and just the right song comes on the radio, and I get this burst of energy and I feel like I can conquer the world. I love to draw and sketch and ya know what? Who cares if I'm an adult, I can still get out my colored pencils and sketch book and go to town! It is what I love to do and it makes me happy. I really like getting my rollerblades out too, even though I'm still a little wobbly at times lol. But it's not my fault, the road is bumpy!

Anyway, my point is that it doesn't matter how old you are or what anyone thinks, take a risk and be yourself. Don't let anyone or anything tell you how to live your life. You only get one chance, you may as well make the most of it:)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment