Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Short and Sweet

I haven't blogged in a while because I was taking a small break. I was overwhelmed by the amount of orders coming in as well as the amount of other sellers making the same product as me. The good news is that the break worked. I have tons of energy and am ready to get started on some new designs!

I am hoping to get my creative juices flowing again. I need to somehow get all of those crazy ideas back from when I was a kid, man what an imagination I had! It is strange when you become an adult and people expect you to be a stick in the mud. Well, not me! I embrace the fact that being different is a very good thing and I will continue to be myself. Who says you can't dance, or play with your kids blocks every once in a while. I think people take being an adult too seriously sometimes and it is good to let loose every now and again.

Anywho, I will be posting my latest design that I have added to my studio. I decided to retire the design in my previous post because there were WAY too many copycats on Etsy so I decided it was time to lay it to rest. Here she is and enjoy!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment