Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

As a matter of fact, I do like Lady Gaga!

As I was driving home from my parents house today I busted out my Lady Gaga c.d. I must admit, I bought it for myself as a Christmas gift last year and listened to it once. I decided I needed a little pick me up(the drive is an hour) and holy mother of Jesus Crisp I loved it! There is one song on there(I think it's called Bang Bang) that I kept playing over and over. I'm a total sucker for this stuff;) I love listening to music that I can shake my booty or bob my head to(even if all the other drivers give me that "look" lol)

I had a great girls night out last night too. Since having both of my daughters I hadn't really had a proper girls night out. The fact that I lived in Washington didn't really help either, but now that I live about an hour away from all of my friends we can do fun things like that. We went and saw eclipse in IMAX and in my opinion that is the ONLY way you should see it. Really great movie. I am even more excited for Harry Potter though, that looked great except for the whole 2 part thing. I'm not feeling that.

Anywho, it's back to work for me. I had the busiest week ever this past week and I didn't make any sales this weekend so I'm hoping for a relaxed few days. I have been wanting to take a bit of a break so maybe this is a good time:)

Goodnight everyone!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment