Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Gift Certificates have arrived!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I have decided to offer gift certificates. You can purchase these for yourself or give them away as a gift. Just visit my shop, purchase the certificate and I will then send you a special code for redemption. When you are ready to use it you can convo me prior and I can set up a reserved listing or you can just purchase the listing and I will refund you via paypal.

Also, I am going to start listing m2m(made to match) items in my shop. If you purchase a set and want a postcard design, you can add the listing for the m2m item and I will include this in your order when it is sent.

I think that is all for now. I am going to go clean my house now...Yay fun!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment