Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Regretsy?!

Has anyone else heard of this site? I myself sell on Etsy but I happen to think this website is hilarious! I definitely found myself laughing out loud at some of the posts, funny funny stuff.

Next week I plan on working on rolling out some new designs and my theme colors are blue and yellow. I am not talking about your grandma's blue and yellow, I am talking about a bright, modern, fun blue. It will be VERY exciting. I just have to finish the designs that are floating around in my head.

As for this weekend, I am headed to Rockford Sunday to celebrate my mom's birthday. She has had a tough year and I really want to make it special for her:) I don't want to say what I'm gonna do because I don't want it to somehow get back to her(even though my parents live in the stoneage and would probably never read this, lol)

Sara out

No comments:

Post a Comment