Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm back!


So as some of you may have noticed, I was m.i.a this past week. I took a much needed break from the heavy workload I had. My youngest daughter who is a year and a half has taken a liking to our bed. She wakes up in the middle of the night and cries until we bring her in here. Needless to say, it gets a bit cramped in here and I wake up a bit stiff.
Anywho, I just needed a break to catch up on some housekeeping and just wanted to spend some time with the family. We did make it to the Chicago Botanic Garden which I would very highly recommend. It is beautiful there and I decided that when my husband and I renew our vows, it will be there:) It is just perfect and the scenery just blew me away. Plus, it helped that active duty Military get in for free...just saying;)
So I am going to be up and running as of tonight. I also have a lot of designs to add to my shop so I fully intend to be completely busy these next few weeks. I am not complaining one bit, I love my job!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment