Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Logo design? Why, yes please!

So I have been playing around with the idea of starting my own logo design shop. I have some ideas sketched out and I'm pretty excited to get started. Things have been slow over at the studio so I thought I would take the time to get some premade logos made. Should be lots of fun!

I am hoping to do a premade logo shop within the next few months. I really like the name, "Heidi Girl" and yes, I am a bit biased on the name;) Things are still up in the air with a lot of things. I might just add these logos to my existing shop.

Here is some important information about my logo designs:

Logos will be premade will not be sold as OOAK. This is for the shop owner who is on a budget and wants to get started on Etsy. The beauty of a premade logo is the fact that the shop owner can get something to brand their shop for a low price as well as a fast turnaround time. Proofs are usually sent out via e-mail within 24-48 hours.

I will definitely update when I get some designs out:)

One more thing before I go. I will be going on vacation for a week in September(we haven't decided the exact time frame yet but I will let everyone know). Until then, stay green and be you!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment