Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Website!!!!

Yay! My new website is up and running and I couldn't be happier! There is still a lot to do but I am so please with the way everything turned out.

I just added some super fun new designs to my studio:



















Cute right? I have been trying to find a good use for these flowers for a while now and I am quite please with the way the banners came out. I still have a lot more designs up my sleeve so be on the lookout!

Reader TEST! If you are reading this then congrats! I am offering a super awesome code for this week. If you send me a convo with the set you like along with code srdsaugust you will get a free gift certificate template AND free round sticker design! Yay for free stuff! This sale will only be this week(August 9-13, 2010)

That is all for today. I will be sure to keep things updated like I should!

And here is the link to my website! www.srdesignstudio.weebly.com
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment