Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Update

So I have been thinking a lot lately and I have decided to overhaul my shop! It needs a new look and my website needs a little bit of tlc too.

Here are some things to look for in the new shop:

New designs-I have been sketching a lot lately and have a lot of new ideas up my sleeve. I recently added a few new ones but there are many more to come.

New Fonts- Along with the new designs will be new fonts. Once I find a font, I usually tend to stick with it so I thought some new fonts would really help things out too.

New Listing format- I will be using the avatar as the listing photo for all of my listings. Right now I have been using the photo of the banners and they tend to get cut off. I think by using the avatar as the main photo in the listings customers will be able to get an idea of what the sets are.

More sales and coupons- I have been slacking as far as twitter and facebook go and I need to get back! Things have been very busy lately sometimes I don't get as much time as I would like to blog or twitter. Never fear! I will be posting a huge, and I mean HUGE coupon soon so be on the lookout!

Easier to navigate website-The site is pretty easy to navigate as it is now but I am in the process of making it even easier. Right now if you want to add on an extra i.e a business card design and a round sticker, you have to send me a message saying what you want. I am working on having a page dedicated to each item to make checkout easier.

Sale Item of the week- Every Monday I am going to post an item that will be on sale the entire week. This item may be an entire shop set, a business card design, or anything else in my shop. Be on the lookout and be sure to follow me on Twitter to see what the sale item is!

I hope this helps everyone. I am so excited to get all of this going and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment