Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Busy Lady

Yes, it's true. I am a very busy lady! I don't know how I do it somedays. I cook, clean, take care of my girls, AND run a design studio. What I do know is that I do indeed have a crazy life, but I enjoy every single second of it. It also helps to have an amazing supportive husband by your side;)

So this weekend I visited my parents for the fall fesitval. It's basically a little town fair that I always went to as a kid. It is so strange going there as an adult though. I always remember being able to spend hours there and now it's just not the same. Don't get me wrong, I did have fun but I think the cold windy weather definitely had something to do with it. Anywho, the girls got to spend time with Grandpa, who they adore. He is so great with the girls. I love watching them interact. Since my husband is in the Navy, we were stationed 2,000 miles away from my parents so these are the first few times that my kids get to spend time with their grandparents. Fortunately for us, Great Lakes Naval Station is just a hop, skip and a jump away so now we get to make up for lost time:)

Now I will quit rambling and get on to actual shop stuff! Over the course of the next week or so I will be adding individual business card designs to the shop. You can now add a matching business card design to your order if you would like, or simply order one of the cute cards! As always, they are you print and sent in a jpg format. This way you can print as many or as few as you would like. I am going to throw vistaprint.com's name out there again because I LOVE their work. The website is so easy to use and quite affordable. You can also get free business cards or free shipping. I think I get a coupon in my inbox every week or so(which is great!)

Does anyone have any ideas for a new shop set? I have been thinking of some ideas but also want your input. I am trying to stay away from pink and branch out into some other color combos.

Here are some new sets just added in the past week:





















So there you have it. I will be adding more as the days go on. I have a few projects I will be working on as well as some other orders so I will be a very busy lady:)

Stay green,

Sara

2 comments:

  1. I just found you on etsy, and I love your designs, and most importantly your prices! I am still trying to make up my mind, but I'm really looking for a certain color combo. red/aqua or red/lightblue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will take that into consideration when designing some future sets!

    ReplyDelete