Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

So despite wanting to be on vacation until Monday...I couldn't stay away:) I decided to open up early this morning. I have a TON of new stuff to go check out too! I have been working hard these past few days to get some Halloween themed sets out and I hope you all love them as much as I do.

I also have a few new things I will be doing at the studio. First of all, when you make a purchase from Srds you will receive a 10% off coupon to my sister studio, Sweet Sweet. There you can find personalized invitations, announcements and sooooo much more. Please visit soon and often! www.sweetsweetstudio.weebly.com. All of the items on the site are customized by me and sent to you in a jpg file. This way you can print as many of them as you like, wherever you would like! There are some really great prints there so make sure you take a look:)

I will be working on an Etsy strategy guide of sorts as well. This will also be included in your purchase of any item at my studio. I often times get a lot of Etsy users that are brand new to the site and have no idea where to get started! I have been on Etsy for a few years now and I want to pass my knowledge on. I have not yet gotten a chance to write this up, but it is coming!

And on a side note: GLEE is almost back, woooohoooo!

There, I just had to get that out:)

Have a great rest of the day and I hope you all check out my new sets!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment