Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Karma is real, don't steal!

As I have learned in the past, Karma is REAL. I want to put that out there to a very certain individual who is copying my designs as well as other designers on Etsy. We all have a very certain style and when someone decides to use the designs as their own, it is very evident. I was browsing the different designs on Etsy and BAM! There it was. A design VERY similar to one I have had in my shop for months now. I also found another one this morning. I am not too upset but I want this person to know that Karma is real and it will catch up to you one way or another.

So, being the artsy fartsy person that I am I have decided to open up another shop. It will be called,"October Jones" and it will feature artwork done by yours truly. I LOVE to paint and haven't been able to do it in a very long time. I have decided that this will be my main focus while on vacation. For me, painting is such a huge outlet and it is such a peaceful and calming thing to do. I want to share my love of art with the rest of the world.

I hope I can fit everything in!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. Wow sara! you are one talented girl!! i wish i can paint...can't paint =( can't draw.

    I can't wait for your new store to open as my house is void of any art and I desperately need some!!

    ps. looking forward to getting my banners from you! your designs are beautiful!!

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I wouldn't say I'm a super good artist or anything, I just like to doodle and do a lot of abstract stuff. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete