Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vacation!

I am going on vacation! Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I'm going anywhere but I am taking a small break. I have a lot of catching up to do as well as some routine maintenance to my website. I made a whole list of things to get done and I thought that this would be the perfect time to do it.

Also, when I normally take a break I don't put my shop on vacation but for the week of the 8th it will be. I have too much stuff to get done and I know I won't get a single bit of it done if I'm still processing orders. Don't worry though, I will only be gone for about a week so you can still get your shop sets!

Speaking of, I have some new designs that I will be working on during my vacation week. I have some banners started that need all of the additional info to go along with them(i.e. avatars and extra made to match items).

So it looks like I will be busy on my vacation! But all is not lost, I'm doing for all of you:) I know how important it is to have a beautiful banner and avatar and how that reflects your style to your customers.

Recap: Vacation from September 8th to September 20th. New Banners and Avatars(woot!) Website will be way cooler.

That is all for now. I just thought I'd pop in and let you all know that I'm still here(just very busy;)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment