Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Who is ready for the holidays?

Oooh, me me me, pick me! I am SO ready for the holiday's! I have even picked up a gift for my husband already:) I love this time of year and I am hoping to spread the holiday cheer in my shop. This is the first holiday season I am having here at SRDS and I want to celebrate with a lot of fun sets. I've sketched out some ideas and now I just have to put them onto the computer.

Also, I thought I would update everyone on some new things coming to SRDS. First of all, all of the sets in my shop are now semi-customizable. I will be providing a font list with every listing so you can now choose which font you would like. Also, for an extra 15.00 you can change the colors of your shop set as well!

Also, with the holiday's fast approaching I will be introducing some new shop sets in the coming weeks. Be on the lookout for fun pinks, blues, reds and greens! I am so excited to get these sets out!


Don't forget, I also have added some new regular shop sets.

Last time we talked about tags and how important they are to any shop trying to get some exposure. This week I will be discussing Branding your business. Branding is a way of putting a face to a name for your customers. If they see your banner they will remember it and be more likely to come back and purchase from you again. Branding is important now only online but offline as well. Promoting online is a great tool but to get even more exposure, you may want to get some business cards printed. These are great because you can print 250 of them and hand them out everywhere. Go to your local supermarket and post one on the board at the entrance. Check around your local mall or other places like coffee shops or anywhere else that allows you to post your card. This is a great(and free) way to get your name out there, especially if you have an eye catching card. This brings me to next weeks topic: Advertising.

That is all for this week. Be sure to check back again next week for more tips!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment