Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Success!

Success!

My free holiday set sale was a HUGE success! I am still catching up on orders from the weekend, although my trip to the ER on Saturday didn't help things...

I woke up with a pain in my side and immediately thought it was appendicitis. Not wanting to have my appendix explode I had my husband take me to the ER. Thank goodness there weren't that many people there, but of course my stay was about a 5 hour one. Anywho, long story short, I had an ovarian cyst burst and the fun fluid that comes out is really irritating. I got a semi-clean bill of health and was sent home at about 1:00. I really wanted to use that time to get all of my orders filled but alas, rest came first. I did get a lot done yesterday though! I am going to finish up the rest of the orders and revisions today and hopefully get started on another EXCITING project!

I have decided that for the holiday season only, I will be bringing you print cards back! I have some really fun, cute ideas to bring to my shop for Christmas. The reason I do this is because I always look at those other fancy schmancy websites with their holiday cards. I think, oh wow that is cute....wait a minute I'm not paying that price! I want to be able to bring families fun, cute designs without breaking their budget. So be on the lookout later this week for holiday cards!

So, to those of you still waiting on a set, it will be in your inbox today!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment