Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Year's Sale!

The new year is a great time to re-vamp your shop with a fun new look! I have added a lot of new sets and there are many more to come. I have everything you need to get your shop up and running. I also have items for offline marketing as well. Business cards, labels, bow cards, hang tags and much much more.

Why am I telling you all of this you ask? On new year's day everything in my shop will be 50% off! I know this event is a bit far off but I want to start spreading the word now so everyone can get a chance to get in on the huge savings.

As promised, in my last post I wrote that this weeks tip has to do with Etsy Hacks. Here is what the site describes itself as:

Greasemonkey is an add-on for the Firefox web browser, that allows you to run "scripts", or little programs that alter the web pages you view. See Installing Greasemonkey for more information.

So if you go to etsyhacks.com you can get in on all of these cool hacks:

  • copy listing - create a new listing based on an existing one.
  • item zoom - adds a zoom icon to images in search and shop listings.
  • edit this item - edit or delete a listing from the View Listing page.
  • buyer info - add extra information to the "buyer" box on a receipt page.
  • forum wrangler - add extra features to the Etsy forum pages.
These are the most popular. My favorite is the copy listing hack. This enables you to copy a listing without typing everything over and over again.

The website suggests you use firefox(as do I) to run these hacks.


You have to install the application on your computer to make these work. They are fabulous and have saved me many many hours of writing listings!

Next week I will be writing about a very super awesome website called mommadethat.com. I use this website to advertise and I would suggest that you do too. The owner of the site is fabulous and I hope you all go check her site out:)

Until next time,
Sara



I also wanted to post some of the newest shop sets available on SRDS. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment