Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Overhaul

So today I decided to make some changes to a few of the shop sets. Nothing major, just a few little things here and there. I won't be posting them just yet but they will be out before the big New Year's sale. Speaking of sale, all of the holiday shop sets are now 75% off. I will not be re-listing them once they are sold so make sure you get yours before they are all gone!

New shop hours are going into effect January 1, 2011. Remember, all orders will be sent out after 7 p.m. cst.

I am also working on getting a premium and basic sample of all of the shop sets. I am hoping to get this done by the end of the week but it is going to be a bit time consuming. Maybe that can be my new year's resolution...
Also, remember that any shop set can be made into a basic, premium or business starter kit. Just send me a convo and I can set up a reserved listing for you. It's that easy!

I hope everyone had a great holiday, I know I did:)

Sara


Don't forget about the big New Year's Sale, it's gonna be a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment