Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Welcome 2011!

2011 is going to bring a lot of changes at SRDS and I am VERY excited about all of them! I had an amazing year over at SRDS and I hope to do the same in 2011.

My shop is currently on vacation so I can spend some quality time with my family. My husband is in the military and this will be the  very first Christmas my youngest gets to spend with her daddy. I am so thankful that we can all celebrate together for the first time:) Yay!

The first new thing I want to talk about is my new hours of operation. I will be posting these new hours on my website, Etsy, Twitter and Facebook. I will be filling orders at night after my kids are in bed. I am doing this because my oldest daughter will be starting school and there just aren't enough hours in the day to do everything. Besides, I don't have to worry about little hands getting into all of my office supplies! I have been doing it this way for a while but I am going to actually implement it by posting my business hours. I will still be available during the day to answer convo's and such but all orders will be filled after 8 p.m. cst.

This next one is a biggie and will be very time consuming but I hope I can get it done before February. As most of you know I have made to match listings for business cards, labels, etc. My goal is to post all of these designs on my website so prospective buyers can click the link to my site and see what their product will look like. These are still made to match meaning they have to match a design in my shop. There is a bit of a time crunch so I will probably start out with the biz cards and go from there.

There will be about a 2 week shop closure in February. My husband and I are in the process of purchasing our very first home(yippee!!). We will be moving the second half of February and  I will be taking some time away from the shop to concentrate on getting settled into our new home.

Another fun idea I had for 2011 is naming all of my shop sets. It's not a neccesity but I think it would be fun. What do you think?

So, all in all I have a lot of ideas for 2011. Since I have my shop closed until after Christmas I will be working on some new designs. I can't wait to get them in my shop for you all to see. Here is a preview of one I made yesterday:


This is the banner. I haven't made it into the shop set yet but this will work!

I want to wish all of your a very happy holiday and really cherish the time that you have with your loved ones. Some of us aren't as lucky. Just remember to keep those families celebrating without a loved one in your thoughts. Happy Holidays from Sara Rubendall Design Studio!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment