Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm back!

So after taking a few days off to rest I am feeling MUCH better! Thank you all who sent me well wishes, it was truly appreciated:) Now that I am back I just wanted to give everyone a run down of the events of the next couple of weeks.

I will be editing all of the listings in my shop. This will include updated font lists and how to purchase a made to match listing. There is probably more that I am forgetting but those are the top two for now.

I will also be adding more made to match options. There will now be made to match listings for the following items:


*Banner
*Avatar
* Business Card Design
* Blog Banner
* Website Banner
* Fabric Label Design
* Sticker Design(any size)
* Return Address Label Design
* Product/Bow Card Design
* Gift Certificate Design
* Web Ad
* Business Marketing Kit
* Post Card Design

 The newest addition to the list is the Business Marketing Kit. It comes with the following items and any set can be converted into a BMK.

3 Banners(Main shop banner, sale banner, vacation banner)
6 Avatars(Main shop avatar, sale avatar, vacation avatar, reserved avatar, thank you avatar, new items avatar, custom order avatar)
1 Return Address Label Design (jpg file, you print)
1 Business Card Design(jpg file, you print)
1 Sticker design(your choice of size;jpg file, you print)
1 Blog Banner or Blog Button
1 Post Card OR Bow Card Design(jpg file, you print)
1 Gift Certificate Design(jpg file, you print)

As some of you already know, my family and I are moving in late February. I will be putting my shop on vacation for at least two weeks during this time. Once everything is moved and we are settled in I plan on doing some website work as well as working on some new designs for spring. I will not be available to answer convo's for a few days while our internet is down but I promise I will get back to anyone that has a question:)

I have been working very hard to get all sets to have a basic and premium listing. It is proving to be a lot of work and very time consuming but I have the first two pages of my shop finished. I just have to tackle the last two and I'm all finished. In the future I will be creating both listings when I add a new set to my shop, just to make it easier:)

Don't forget, you can change any shop set to reflect any font you would like. You can visit www.dafont.com or browse through my shop if you don't see a font you like in the listing.

I think that is all for now. I will keep you all updated on exact dates my shop will be closed. If you are thinking about purchasing a shop set, now would be the time to do it since I will be gone for a few weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment