Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Meetup!

So I am a member of the AH-mazing team called Homefront. I am doing my Monday Meetup and answering some fun questions. This is SO fun! So here we go!


1. Do you like to celebrate Valentine's Day or do you cringe at the thought of Cupid?



I actually don't mind Valentine's day at all. I think it can be romantic if the couple wants it to be. I think at this stage of my life I am not really into it as much as I was in the past.
2. Are you a flowers or candy kind of person? Or do you prefer something handmade? Candy for sure, as long as it is Lindt truffles, can you say YUM?! I do think that when my girls are in school we will probably do something handmade, that kind of thing is always so fun!
3. What's your most memorable Valentine's Day story? When my husband and I were dating he surprised me with the gorgeous bouquet of flowers. I had never had anything like it and was absolutely blown away at his thoughtfulness. Now if I could get him to do that now, lol!


Happy Valentines Day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Lindt's truffles ROCK! I could eat a TON of them without blinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, Lindt truffles.....

    Yeah, my hubby had flowers sent to me on Valentine's Day. Once. When we were dating. Uh, yeah, that was the last time, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I haven't had Lindt's Truffles, I don't think...

    Happy Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You So need to try them! They are delish:) They had them on sale at the NEX in Washington all the time so I was always stuffing my face, haha:)

    ReplyDelete