Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Spring!

Hey everyone! I'm blogging a day early because I will be busy here in the studio this week. I am going to be working on a tutorial on how to make your very own etsy banner on Piknic for Babyswank as well as making some new sets for my shop. They will be springtime inspired and (of course) will be super fun!

Today's tip is one that I myself follow on a daily basis. Re-list and re-list often. You can either list new items or use the renew feature, which I absolutely love! After I re-opened my shop recently I noticed Etsy has a new renew option. This is great for shops that want to re-list items but don't want to go through the hassle of copying their listings. Log in to Etsy and click the little shop icon at the top of the page. You can click on any item and you will be brought to the listings page. From there, click the blue link at the top that says renew. This is fastest way to get your shop noticed and you won't lose your hearts on the item either. This is a huge factor because I have items in my shop with considerable amounts of hearts and if you re-list by copying the listing those hearts go away.

Renewing listings is such a great tool that Etsy has offered and I am loving it! Take advantage of this because it will save you time and will get your items viewed.

Have a great weekend everyone and be sure to check out my shop this week. It will be loaded with lots of new springy designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment