Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go...

This weekend I will be working on a lot of new exciting things for the shop! The first is that I will be adding 4th of July shop sets. I will be working on those this weekend and will hopefully have them up by Monday. I will also be slowly adding fall, Halloween, and Christmas shop sets as well. They will be under the holiday section. I know we aren't even close to those holiday's but I wanted to get them in the shop so shoppers can stock up early.

I am also trying to get more of the business marketing kits in the shop. I've only got a few right now but I will hopefully have a lot more by July. They are very time consuming to make but I want to get them in the shop so that you as the shopper can see what the different items look like, ie the gift certificate design or whatever design you want to see.

I am also looking into the idea of having a business card section in my shop. What do you guys think? I have a lot of ideas for new cards but I just need the time to sit down and make them! Hopefully by the end of the June I can have some previews of them for you all.

I think that is all for this entry. I will be writing again on Monday for my usual blog write up but I wanted to let you all know my plans so you can go check it out!

Take care polar bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment