Banners, Avatars, Made to Match Items and More!

Friday, July 15, 2011

It's preview time!

Good morning everyone! I have been hard at work getting some new stuff together for next week. I'm hoping to have these turned into sets by then. In the meantime I am going to let you see what I've been working on.






These are just a few of the new designs I am going to be adding soon! I still have a lot of work to do to get these in the shop but they will be there by the beginning of next week.

Also, I am going to be re-working my logo and website. I am not sure what I want to do with it yet though. I have a few ideas of what I want but it is definitely a work in progress. So be on the lookout for some new SRDS branding!

There are a lot of new things to come over here at the studio and I am super excited:)

No comments:

Post a Comment